The client will receive a formal document which will summarize the assessments findings. Most importantly it will list our recommendations based on the present situation and an action plan. The issues can include medical, psycho-social, personal hygiene, home safety, and cost of care.
- Needed services will be arranged
- Monitoring of the client and systems put into place
- Alleviation of family stress or feelings of being burdened
- Increase in communication between client and loved ones
- Best possible care is arranged to provide quality of life