What to Expect for an initial visit – the goal is to get to the know the client in their own environment to conduct a comprehensive assessment to arrange the most appropriate and affordable services:
- Outline of Medical History
- Current Medication Regime
- Assess Cognitive and Physical Conditions
- Assess Home Safety and Socialization
- Assess Financial Situation and Need
By starting with a comprehensive assessment, we will craft a care plan for the senior and family to alleviate the stress. The right Aging Life Care Professional™ can make a world of difference.