Customized Comprehensive Services to Promote Independent Living
We are a Private Pay Company that offers a variety of services and options to assist individuals and families with compassionate problem solving and advocacy.
Our Aging Life Care Professionals™ will provide the one to one support and assistance you need while navigating a complex system.
An Aging Life Care Professional, also known as a geriatric care manager, is a health and human services
specialist who acts as a guide and advocate for families who are caring for older relatives or disabled
adults. The Aging Life Care Professional is educated and experienced in any of several fields related to
aging life care / care management, including, but not limited to gerontology, nursing, social work,
psychology, or occupational therapy, with a specialized focus on issues related to aging and elder care.
Thank you to the Aging Life Care Association™ for permission to
share this information. You may learn more about Aging Life Care™ at aginglifecare.org
To provide supports and comforts to improve the quality of life of the elderly while relieving the care giver stress. It is every person’s desire to remain independent and maintain their dignity. We strive to meet the needs of the individual along with the needs of the family by striving for the best possible services within the community.
- We're a business without walls. We come to you!
- We accommodate out of town family schedules.
- Response to referrals within 24 hours
Aging Life Care Professionals help families adjust and cope with the challenge of aging by:
1. Conducting geriatric care management assessments to identify problems, eligibility for assistance, and need for assistance.
2. Act as a Liasion to families at a distance making sure things are going well and alerting families to the problems or issues that may arise.
3. Provide education and advocacy on behalf of the client and family
4. Offer Counseling and support
Elder Care Solutions of WNY, LLC
4255 Harlem Rd. Lower Level, Amherst, NY 14226